Our social:

Saturday 31 January 2015

JEE Advanced 2013 2nd Ranked A.Ravi Chandra Interview

Mr. A.Ravi Chandra, a student of Sri Chaitanya Narayana IIT Academy, Andhra Pradesh got All India 2nd rank. He also got State 9th rank in EAMCET engineering stream. Here's the exclusive interview of him and he will tell you his success journey. So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy this interview.
JEE Advanced toppers interview

IITian Guide : Dear Congratulations on your grand success
AIR 02 : Thank You

IITian Guide : How do you feel being the second topper of JEE Advanced 2013 ?
AIR 02 : Since my intermediate 1st year, I was expecting to be in the top 10. However, I never expected to be in the top 3 for JEE Advanced 2013. I am very happy and delighted.

IITian Guide : How long have you been preparing and what was your study plan for JEE Advanced after you cracked JEE Main ?
AIR 02 : JEE Advanced was my main focus since the very beginning and I have been preparing for it since my intermediate 1st year. JEE Main had questions that were mostly factual while on the other hand, JEE Advanced had analytical and logical questions. I scored 315/360 in JEE Main. I am the student of Sri Chaitanya Narayana IIT Academy and the institute helped me a lot.

IITian Guide : Whats your score in JEE Advanced and 12th boards ?
AIR  02 : My overall score in JEE Advanced is 330/360 and the subject wise break up is Maths – 110/120; Physics – 120/120; Chemistry – 100/120. In my boards, I scored 968/1000(96.8%)

IITian Guide : Which other exams have you taken ?
AIR 02 : Apart from JEE, I took BITSAT where I scored 410/450, EAMCET where I bagged the 9th state rank and VIT where I got the All India 36th rank.

IITian Guide : How your family helped in achieving this goal ?
AIR 02 : My parents and my brother motivated me in time to time,  specially when I got less marks in my internal exam, they motivate me to do best in next.

IITian Guide : Who inspire you a lot to achieve your goal ?
AIR 02 : Inspiration from my elder brother Raghavendra, who is now pursuing his B.Tech (CSE) at IIT-Madras. My brother has scored 400th rank in the JEE and my Physics teacher Suman Sir (Sharma Institute) always wanted me to perform better which was realized today.

IITian Guide : Please tell us about the books and other reference material that ensured your success in exam ?
AIR 02 : I have used number of books from different authors few that I liked Arihant 34 Years Physics, Chemistry, Maths,  Physics - DC Pandey, HC Verma , for chemistry – Ranjeet Shahi others in Maths – SK Goyal & Amit M Agarwal.

IITian Guide : Any tips for aspirants who would be preparing for JEE ?
AIR 02 : First of all I would like to wish all the best to all aspirants for JEE. The only thing that can improve your rank is practice. Read the best books which are up to the IIT Entrance Exam ( Main and Advanced) standard. Also, the second tip is Arihant 34 years previous solved question papers. It really helps and I can assure you of this fact as I did the same.

IITian Guide : We wish you all the best for your future
AIR 02 : Thank You


0 comments:

Post a Comment